This year, though, two weeks after the beginning of 2008, a little less than eight months from entering my 30's, I have a few things I'd like to be better at. I love my life and almost every night go to bed thanking my lucky stars (or whoever's responsible) for how great things are. But! (And there's always a "but...") The older I get, the more I realize there are certain things I need to make more time for, be more conscientious of...
Without further ado, these are the things I'm "resolving" to do... although I hate to think of them as resolutions...
- Eat more veggies, and more healthfully in general.
- Drink more water.
- Exercise at least 15 minutes a day.
- Be outside at least 15 minutes a day (combining this and the above for a walk is the initial plan).
- Call Mom, Dad, Grandma and Vic & Zech at least once every two weeks.
- Respond to emails I receive within two weeks.
- Discuss the business side of our marriage with Bryan at least once a month.
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day at least 4 days a week cleaning up my house.
For starters, for lunch today I had veggie tortellini, carrots and chocolate milk. I thought that was good. :) And I'm drinking water now. I started only drinking soda on holidays and weekends a couple of months ago and that has gone well, with only a few slipups.
Starting today, I'm back on the "better-me" wagon. Wish me luck!